**THIS FREEBIE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. FOR THE CURRENT FACEBOOK FREEBIE, CLICK HERE**
**Even though this item is no longer available as a FREEBIE, you can purchase it from Ninja Mom Designs Etsy**
It appears I’ve gone a little sticker designing crazy over here. But really… can you have too many planner stickers???
Because I LOVE freebies and just can’t help myself, I’ve designed some Ombre style Meal planning stickers sized 1.5 inches by 6 inches. They fit quite nicely in the side bar of the weekly lay out in my Happy Planner.
You can jot down your meal plan in the individual day boxes to have at a glance when you are planning your week! Colors vary and may come out differently depending on the type of sticker paper, paper, ink, and print you use.
HOW DO YOU GET THIS FABULOUS FREEBIE???? Glad you asked.
1. Head over to Facebook and “Like” Ninja Mom Designs.
2. Click on the Little Tab on the Facebook Page that says “Click Here for Your Fan Freebie”
3. Click on the image and proceed to download the PDF of the stickers.
THEN WHAT??? Glad you asked!
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have meal planning stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper (I use this something like this
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and meal plan away!
Easy Peasy… What are you waiting for… GO GET YOUR FREEBIE!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!