Did you know today is National Coffee Day??? Are you a coffee drinker? Tea? Do you drink it black? with cream? with sugar?
I’m a creamer junkie. I pour it into the bottom of the cup and then watch it swirl around while the coffee pours in.
I was trying to think of a fun coffee themed planner goodie… and came up with these:
Coffee Cup Planner Clips! To make mine, I simply printed out the Downloadable Coffee Cups Paper (see below), laminated, cut, and hot glued a paper clip to the back:
The printable has 12 different coffee cups to choose from as well as some coffee cup planner boxes sizes 1.5 inches by .5 inches. The coffee cups are 2 inches high. You could also choose to print on sticker paper!
This is a FREE printable! How does that work, you ask???
Click here to download your printable–>> Coffee Cups Planner Printable
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.