Do you love to doodle? I, for one, am a BIG FAN of the latest craze that is adult coloring books. I have always been a doodler. My school papers were filled to the brim with doodles, flowers, fancy letters, and more. I am so glad that I can put my doodling to good use now!
Today’s FREEBIE is a printable with four bookmarks just waiting to be colored in. I have a friend that has a love hate relationship with my drawing. She loves what I do, but she hates it because she doesn’t have the gift of doodle. This freebie was made with her in mind. The tough part is done… all you have to do is download, print, and color!
This is a FREE printable! How does that work, you ask???
Click here to download your printable–>> Doodle Book Marks
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun bookmarks on hand.
– PRINT-I printed on cardstock.
Have you ENTERED TO WIN a $25 gift card from Etsy or Teachers Pay Teachers????
Like this??? Check out “Illustrate Your Faith- A Coloring Book for All Ages” by Ninja Mom Designs
If you print and use these, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.