October is traditionally Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I know there is a controversy right now over the money making arena with all the pink… does the money actually benefit breast cancer research? Where does it go?
Well… I’m not interested in joining that controversy… cancer is an awful thing… and even though putting pink in your planner won’t cure it, maybe it will help you grieve a loved one… pray for someone struggling… be empowered to not just survive, but thrive.
My mom, grandmother, great Aunt, mother in law and so many more people in my life have been affected by breast cancer. It is an awful thing… truly. But it is not the only thing! I’m offering this freebie in honor of those who have fought and are fighting now to not let cancer own them.
This is a FREE printable! How does that work, you ask???
Click here to download your printable–>> Breast Cancer Awareness
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.