Calling all coffee lovers!! This printable is for you! I wasn’t a regular coffee drinker until I had my third child. I was pregnant with her and was talking with my OB-GYN about how I had not had much caffeine with my first two pregnancies. Before I could ask him how much coffee was safe to drink while pregnant, he said, “they [referring to my four and two year old] drove you to drink, didn’t they?”
Yes, yes they did.
Are you a coffee addict?
**Please note that these are not my original designs. I generally design all the clip art and prints listed on this blog. In this case, I took the images from various sources on Pinterest**
This is a FREE printable! How does that work, you ask???
Click here to download your printable–>> For the Love of Coffee
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
**HAVE YOU ENTERED TO WIN A $25 GIFT CARD to ETSY or TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS???***
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.