Happy Monday Everyone!
Do you ever find yourself just needing a checklist or list for your planner? Maybe you’ve finished your layout for the week, but just need a couple of finishing touches.
Today’s FREEBIE is a great supplement to any theme. It has boxes sized to fit popular planners. The boxes are 1.5 inches by 1.9 inches. The Small rectangles are .25 inches by 1.5 inches and can be used to cover the “morning” “afternoon” and “evening” sections in your weekly layout.
Customize your planner with your own touches with this fun FREE printable.
This is a FREE printable! How does that work, you ask???
Click here to download your printable–>> List Planner Sticker Freebie
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Have you ENTERED TO WIN a $25 gift card from Etsy or Teachers Pay Teachers????
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.