Do you know about washi tape???? It is life changing. Ok… maybe not… but still… it’s fun!
Washi Tape is basically decorative scotch tape. It is great for scrapbooking, planning, decorating, and sprucing up life in general!
Here are a few ways that I use washi tape!
I am a homeschool mom… a penny pinching homeschool mom! For my lesson plan book this year, I picked up a 25 cents composition notebook from Wal-Mart and Spruced it Up with WASHI TAPE! A section for each day of the school week and a section for notes.
Last year, I was feeling rather ambitious and started a chore system… it works when I stay on top of things. Read more about it HERE.
Add some WASHI TAPE to some twigs and stick them in a vase for some instant decor!
And, of course, there is my Happy Planner! I love to add Washi Tape around the edges and all across for some added POP! The picture above is the week that my kids have a big International Event with our Homeschool Group. We are doing China… hence the pandas!
You can find Washi Tape in most craft stores, Wal-Mart, the Target Dollar Spot (sometimes), most Office Supply stores, Ebay, and Amazon.
Did you know you can even find DIGITAL Washi Tape??? I have a couple of sets of Washi Clip Art in my Etsy Shop.
Need more inspiration???? Follow my Washi Tape Board on Pinterest.
I also have this FREE Christmas Themed WASHI TAPE PRINTABLE!!!!!
This is a FREE printable! How does that work, you ask???
Click here to download your printable–>>Free Christmas Themed Washi
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.