I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! And now I can express it without stepping on Thanksgiving’s Toes!!! Do you have family traditions that you do each year? Our whole month of December is filled with the anticipation of Christmas.
You have two different options to day to download. Keep track of your December fun with these Bucket List Printables- sized to cut and place in your Happy Planner!
These are FREE PRINTABLES!!!
Click Here to download:
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun printables on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker Cardstock
OR you can print on regular paper
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.