Kitchen Week is coming to a close!!! I have been working in my New Recipe Planner from Mambi this week. I didn’t realize what a HUGE task it would be to transfer all my recipes from Pinterest, Random Books, Screen Shots on my Phone and more!
So… of course, I designed some stickers to make the process easier! These stickers can be used in the Recipe Planner from Mambi, Your Regular Happy Planner or other Popular Planners.
This is a FREE printable! How does that work, you ask???
Click here to download your printable–>>Free Kitchen Stickers
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.