SO… I got the Recipe Planner from Me and My Big Ideas! I am SUPER excited. I have been wanting to put together a book with all our family favorites. You know, make it personal for our family… Something that can be passed down (which means I probably need to get 3 more so all my kids will get one!).
In honor of my NEW Recipe Planner, this week’s printable will be all about the kitchen!
Today, you can download 4 Different Themed Recipe Cards. Each page has three different designs. Each card is sized 4 x 6 inches.
These are FREE printables! How does that work, you ask???
Click here to download your printables:
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun recipe cards on hand.
– PRINT- Print on Paper or Cardstock
– Cut Out Your Cards and Write your Favorite Recipes!
If you print and use these in your planner or kitchen, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.