What’s your favorite Christmas Movie??? For me, it’s a toss up between A Christmas Story and Elf.
Christmas is, first and foremost, about Jesus. I am firm on that one. However… I think laughter and nostalgic moments are pretty important too!
I made up these fun gift tags to print and place on gifts this year. I hope you enjoy them and are able to share some Christmas joy in the process!
This is a FREE printable! How does that work, you ask???
Click here to download your printable:Free Christmas Gift Tags
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun gift tags on hand.
– PRINT- Print on Paper, Cardstock, or Sticker Paper
– Cut Out Your Cards and Stick them on Gifts (or in your planner)!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.