Have I mentioned yet how much I love Christmas??? My house is filled right not with the smells of the season. My kids are crazy excited about Christmas. I just love it!
I’m trying something new this week. I’m offering two different versions of the printable. One sized for Erin Condren (EC) and one sized for the Happy Planner (HP). I’d love to get your feedback! Do you like having options? Do you care about having different sizes?
This is a FREE printable! How does that work, you ask???
Click here to download your printable–>>
Erin Condren: Free Nativity EC
Happy Planner: Free Nativity HP
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
*Clip Art from EduClips*
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.