I know it’s Christmas week! I know you probably already have your weekly layout done! BUT just in case you still need some finishing touches, here is a fun printable!!!!
Who doesn’t LOVE Ugly Christmas Sweaters? Did you go to a Christmas Sweater party this year???
This is a FREE printable! How does that work, you ask???
Click here to download your printable–>>
Erin Condren: Ugly Sweater Stickers- EC
Happy Planner: Ugly Sweater Sticker HP
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.