In one of the Happy Planner groups on Facebook, someone was asking about stickers to track her wardrobe- a place to record the outfits she has worn.
So- today, here is a wardrobe tracker printable set!I tried something different with this printable. The boxes are 1.5 inches by .5 inches. They are made to print on labels from OnlineLabels.Com. You don’t have to have the labels to print- you can certainly use cardstock or full sticker paper.
But if you happen to have the labels from Online Labels- this printable will go nicely with them 🙂
This is a FREE printable! How does that work, you ask???
Click here to download your printable–>> Free What Should I Wear
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.