I just love dandelions. One of my favorite things is to take my kids hiking where I know we will end in a field of dandelions. I let them run through and blow the dandlelion seeds. I know they are technically weeds, but I don’t care… they are pretty. And magical.
Two different sizes are available for this Freebie. One is for the Erin Condren Planners. The other is for the Happy Planner.
Click here to download for Erin Condren–>>Free Dandelion Printable EC
Click here to download for Happy Planner –>>Free Dandelion Printable HP
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.