I feel like if I just have the right tools, I can be organized. So… I designed these super simple meal plan stickers to go in the sidebar of my weekly layout.
Anyone else feel like their inner organizer will come out if they just have the perfect sticker????
I use a Happy Planner from Me and My Big Ideas. I made these stickers with it in mind. They are sized 1.75 inches by 2.5 inches.
This is a FREE printable! How does that work, you ask???
Two different sizes are available for this Freebie. One is for the Erin Condren Planners. The other is for the Happy Planner.
Click here to download –>> FREE Sidebar Meal Stickers
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.
Want to Help out and AMAZING CAUSE???? My Sister In Law is a Thirty One Rep and is doing a fundraiser right now. You can purchase a bag from Thirty One. She will fill it with comfort goodies to be donated to the Neuro-Oncology patients at Saint Jude. Click the picture below for more details.