I’m starting a new series here on the blog… Top Ten Tuesday. I will search the internet for you and bring the results right here to Ninja Mom Designs! Each week will feature something planner/ crafty related.
This week, I went on the search for fun ways to use Scrapbook Paper!
Here’s what I found:
- How to Cut 8 Pennants out of 1 Sheet of Paper
- Make Your Own Notepads (I thought this one was REALLY great)
- Scrap Map (this looks super fun for kids)
- Paper Envelopes
- Homemade Christmas Gift Tags
- Covered Lightswitch Plates and Outlets
- Tiny Envelopes (like Paper Pockets… Great for Planners)
- Custom Wall Art (I did this one for my husband’s office)
- Post It Clipboard
- One Sheet Cookie Box
How do YOU like to use Scrapbook Paper???