What do you use the sidebar in your Happy Planner for? Notes, Meals, Ideas?
I find that mine usually just sits there, blank… lonely… cast aside…
I put together this sidebar sticker printable using images from my Coloring Book “Illustrate Your Faith” found on Etsy. The stickers measure 1.75 inches by 7 inches.
Click here to download –>>FREE Sidebar Coloring
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
**Clip Art was designed by me and can be found for FREE HERE.**
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.