Do you love the Olympics? I do!
I’m reading a biography on Eric Liddell to the kids right now. He was a gold medalist runner in the 1924 Olympics in Paris, representing Great Britain. At that time, athletes were responsible for getting their own ride to and from events. Some athletes missed their events because they couldn’t find a ride! The 1924 Olympics were the first time Great Britain paid for accommodations for their athletes. What a contrast to today’s Olympics!
Ok… enough with the history lesson! Onto why you are here… the FREE printable!
Two different sizes are available for this Freebie. One is for the Erin Condren Planners. The other is for the Happy Planner.
Click here to download for Erin Condren–>>Free Olympics EC
Click here to download for Happy Planner –>> Free Olympics HP
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
**Clip Art was designed by me and can be found for FREE HERE.**
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.