My daughter who has been going through chemo this summer at St. Jude has been planning her birthday, which is on Monday. We are still waiting for the all clear to leave St. Jude and go home… we are hoping to make it home for her birthday. Some of her plans include apple picking and eating apple cider doughnuts…. if you haven’t… you should… seriously!
In honor of my little warrior princess, I’m offering this FREE Apple themed printable. If you want a more complete printable with washi strips, check out THIS LISTING on Ninja Mom Designs.
And now for today’s FREEBIE. Be sure to click on the link BELOW the image for your printable!
Two different sizes are available for this Freebie. One is for the Erin Condren Planners. The other is for the Happy Planner.
Click here to download for Erin Condren–>>Free Apple EC
Click here to download for Happy Planner –>> Free Apple HP
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.