Who’s excited about the school year???
Have your kids already started back? Are you a student… have you started back to school?
We homeschool and our year has been all kinds of crazy. We basically had our summer break in the spring this year. We’ve been doing school all summer and are now on a 6 week break. We will officially start the new school year in October.
But still… this time of year… with the smell of school supplies in the aisles of every store. With the back to school pictures. I just love it.
Enjoy today’s printable!!
Two different sizes are available for this Freebie. One is for the Erin Condren Planners. The other is for the Happy Planner.
Click here to download for Erin Condren–>>Free Back to School EC
Click here to download for Happy Planner –>> Free Back to School HP
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.