Doughnuts are apparently a BIG DEAL. Where we were living this summer, there was a doughnut shop on every corner. One day, someone said “Did you hear they are building a new doughnut shop down the road?!?” I was like… um… ok.
Ok… I’ll admit it… I’m a little bitter. I am gluten free and most of those places don’t have gluten free doughnuts… so I just couldn’t get on board with the excitement.
HOWEVER… I can get on board with cute doughnut stickers!
Two different sizes are available for this Freebie. One is for the Erin Condren Planners. The other is for the Happy Planner.
Click here to download for Erin Condren–>>free-doughnut-ec
Click here to download for Happy Planner –>> free-doughnut-hp
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.