I posted on Instagram yesterday that we aren’t often passionate about a cause until we have to be. I have to be passionate about childhood cancer… because 9 months ago, childhood cancer rocked our world. My little girl was diagnosed with a brain tumor. A series of events landed us rather quickly at St. Jude in Memphis. Before that point, I didn’t even know where St. Jude was!
I didn’t want to know facts about childhood cancer… like that only 4% of the government funding allotted for cancer research goes to children’s cancer. I didn’t want to know that children who go through chemo use the same big, bad drugs as adults.. their little bodies fight those big giants! I didn’t want to know that September is childhood cancer awareness month or that gold is the official color.
But I do… and instead of sulk about it… I’ll try my best to bring awareness for our warriors. If you choose to use this printable in your planner… please use it as more than a pretty lay out. Use it to pray for the children fighting… for the families … consider how you can help… donate? visit? share someone’s story?
Here’s a preview of today’s printable. I have it available for Happy Planner and Erin Condren. Click on the links BELOW the image for the printable.
Two different sizes are available for this Freebie. One is for the Erin Condren Planners. The other is for the Happy Planner.
Click here to download for Erin Condren–>>FREE Go Gold EC
Click here to download for Happy Planner –>> FREE Go Gold HP
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.