First of all…
If you’ve felt like it’s been crickets and radio silence here on the blog… my apologies! We’ve been transitioning home after 4 months in Memphis with our daughter who has been going through cancer treatment at St. Jude. It has been a whirlwind of a few months for sure.
I love creating and sharing… so I definitely hope to be blogging again soon. Be sure to scroll through the archives in the mean time… There’s a year of fun freebies and resources to pick from.
For today’s top ten, I wanted to share what’s on my planner wishlist:
- A Large Pencil Case, similar to THIS ONE. Although I might need two or three… I have A LOT of pens… it’s a real problem.
- A Home Office/ Crafting space of my own. I particularly like the one with the grey chalkboard wall in this post.
- A Nice Paper Cutter … something like THIS.
- More Pens… because… you know… I have a problem. THESE are next on my list!
- A Good Printer that doesn’t go through ink like my kids with money at an arcade! Any suggestions… I’m yet to find my true love printer!
- Organization for all my planning goodies. Like this HEAVY DUTY ROLLING CART or THIS WASHI TAPE DISPENSER
- Project Sticker Paper for printing all the things!
- Gift Cards to Michael’s, Hobby Lobby, and Etsy
- A Good Laminator
- Uninterrupted Time to Plan and Craft!!!
What’s on your Planner Wishlist???