Ah meal planning. Are you a meal planner? Do you stick to your plan? We have such a variety of tastes around here (read that… we have a houseful of picky eaters). Meal planning and I have a love hate relationship… in fact…. my gracious and wonderful husband has taken the task upon himself. He has a system… he grocery shops and cooks… he’s pretty amazing.
However… there are moments I am struck with the meal planning bug and like to have a system. Thus today’s printable.
You can download this printable to your computer so you will always have it… print as many copies as you’d like!
You could print it and laminate it for multiple use or just use it once and move on. The choice is yours!
You have a few downloading options.
- Right click the image below and select “save image as”… save to your computer as a JPEG. You can then insert the image into a document and resize it as you see fit.
- Below the image, click one of the links. The first is for an already sized for the Happy Planner (9.5 inches by 6.5 inches). The second is for a full size (8.5 by 11 inches). These files are PDF and ready to print.
To download the already sized printable —>> free-meal-plan-insert
To download the full size printable –>>free-meal-plan-insert-full-size
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.