My husband was out of town this past week. So… you know… I had to find something to binge watch while he was gone. I chose Stranger Things and Gilmore Girls… because… you know… those two genres fit together… right?
Have you seen Stranger Things??? This summer, I had asked for suggestions to binge watch. So many people suggested Stranger Things. I fought it. It didn’t seem like something I would typically watch. I don’t like creepy, jump out of you in the woods things. But someone sent me a picture of the little girl main character… and with her deep eyes and shaved head, she looked a lot like my little girl. I was intrigued. I decided to see what all the hype was about.
The show itself is good… but also super nostalgic for an 80s kid… it’s kind of like ET, Stand by Me, and Goonies all mixed into one… but still it’s own thing. Make sense?
So…. 4 days later, and I’ve finished the first season (and most of Gilmore Girls season 1 in case you’re wondering). And clearly… that means… I had to make a planner sticker printable:
Two different sizes are available for this Freebie. One is for the Erin Condren Planners. The other is for the Happy Planner.
Click here to download for Erin Condren–>>free-stranger-things-ec
Click here to download for Happy Planner –>>free-stranger-things-hp
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.