The crisp air, the fires in the fireplace, the hot chocolate…. the anticipation of things to come. This is November. Well… we are still waiting on the crisp air. It’s been an Indian Summer here for a few weeks… but I am NOT complaining! My kids are outside all day long. We are riding bikes and plasma cars down the hill, jumping on the trampoline, climbing trees, and soaking in the mountain air here in Western North Carolina.
What is your favorite thing about November? I think mine really is the anticipation. The ending of fall. The last leaves falling from the branches. The temps that drop and draw us inside and close together. The smell of drying leaves, of winter’s breath just around the corner. It is a time to reflect, a time to prepare.
Enjoy today’s freebie:
Two different sizes are available for this Freebie. One is for the Erin Condren Planners. The other is for the Happy Planner.
Click here to download for Erin Condren–>>free-thanksgiving-ec
Click here to download for Happy Planner –>>free-thanksgiving-hp
– Save to your computer so you will ALWAYS have these fun stickers on hand.
– PRINT- Print on sticker project paper. I use this something like this:
OR you can print on regular paper and use glue or tape
– cut out your stickers, add to your planner, and plan away!
Be sure to check out the Other Print at Home Planner Stickers from Ninja Mom Designs!
If you print and use these in your planner, tag @ninjamomdesigns on Instagram so I can see them. I love to see other people using my FREE printables. I would love to be inspired by you as well!
- Ninja Mom Designs printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the designs as your own.
- If you post this on the internet, PLEASE give credit to Ninja Mom Designs and link back to my website (www.ninjamomdesigns.com) so others can obtain the file from the ORIGINAL source.
- If you have a concern about the material being shared for any reason, please contact me right away so that it can be dealt with appropriately.